|Customer Service Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Sales Marketing: 10 High Impact Ways To Improve Your Customer Service
If you want to last a long time in business and succeed, you must learn how to make your customers happy.
You have to know who are your customers, what they want and keep in touch with them and their needs.
Let me suggest to you 10 ways to succeed in doing this.
1. Stay in contact with customers on a regular basis. Offerthem a free e-zine subscription. Ask customers if theywant to be updated by e-mail when you make changes toyour Web site. After every sale, follow-up with thecustomer to see if they are satisfied with their purchase.
2. Create a customer focus group. Invite ten to twenty ofyour most loyal customers to meet regularly. They will giveyou ideas and input on how to improve your customerservice. You could pay them, take them out to dinner orgive them free products.
3. Make it easy for your customers to navigate on yourweb site. Have a "FAQ" page on your Web site to explainanything that might confuse your customers. Ask them tofill out an electronic survey to find out how make your website more customer friendly.
4. Resolve your customers complaints quickly andsuccessfully. Answer all e-mail and phone calls within anhour. If possible, you the owner of the business, personallytake care of the problem. This will show your customersyou really care about them.
5. Make it easy for your customers to contact you.Offer as many contact methods as possible. Allowcustomers to contact you by e-mail. Hyperlink your e-mailaddress so customers won't have to type it. Offer toll freenumbers for phone and fax contacts.
6. Make sure employees know and use your customerservice policy. Give your employees bonuses or incentivesto practice excellent customer service. Tell employees tobe flexible with each individual customer, each one hasdifferent concerns, needs and wants.
7. Give your customers more than they expect. Send thankyou gifts to lifetime customers. E-mail them online greetingcards on holidays or birthdays. Award bonuses to yourcustomers who make a big purchase.
8. Always be polite to your customers. Use the wordsyour welcome, please, and thank you. Be polite to yourcustomers even if they are being irate with you. Alwaysapologize to your customers should you make a mistake.Admit your mistakes quickly and make it up to them in abig way.
9. Reward customers a point for every one dollar theyspend. Let's say customers can get a free computer for 300points. That means customers will spend $300 dollars onyour products and services to get enough points to get thefree computer.
10. Build strong relationships with your customers. Invitethem to company meetings, luncheons, workshops orseminars. Create special events for your customers likeparties, barbecue's, dances etc. This will make them feelimportant when you include them in regular businessoperations and special events.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", home based business, online investment opportunity (http://www.mscsrrr.com) which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash".
Customer Service - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
How to Transform Your Voicemail into an Effective Medium of Communication
"Hi this is Randy. Leave me a message after the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Become a Customer Enthusiasm-Guru!
One thing all successful small business owners have in common is the knowledge that their business is based on enthusiastic customers. Despite their multi-tasking titles of bookkeeper, service provider and sales-manager, their most important title is Customer-Enthusiasm Guru.
How To Keep Your Customers Coming Back -- Understanding Customer Retention
Why do some businesses offer points, stamps or every tenth coffee for free?These businesses understand that a customer retention program is a fantastic way to ensure that customers keep coming back. The most recognized customer retention programs are those loyalty programs used by retailers, but this same principal can be applied to any business that wishes to maintain a loyal customer base.
What Every Manager Should Know About How to Prevent Customer Service Conflicts
There are five techniques that have been proven to be effective in resolving, minimizing, and preventing conflicts. And by conflicts I am referring to any of the following that may take place between two or more people: misunderstanding, miscommunications, arguments, disagreements, mixed messages, fighting, etc.
Handling Difficult Customers - 8 Strategies
In any business our customers are one of our most important assets. Unfortunately there are days when not all customers want to be friendly or pleasant.
How to Win the Hearts of Your Customers and Friends
Those of us doing business over the internet have to become especially adept at our listening and speaking skills since we don't have the luxury of talking with our customers face to face. It's especially important to give those on the phone extra attention - listening to their voice, because that is the only thing you have to go on, to sense their emotion.
Can Three Words In Websters Dictionary Be The Key To Customer Loyalty?
Are you concerned about customer loyalty? Are your customers so loyal that they will stick with you through hell and high water? And if not, you really need to question how you can create a customer relationship that's so gluey, that you never go bluey in the face. Funnily you don't have to go far.
Transforming Disgruntled Customers into Your Biggest Advocates
"I am writing to complain about the widget I bought from your site the other day."Sell anything and eventually you will be on the receiving end of a sentence like this.
Managing Your Business When One Client Takes Alot of Your Time
How often has your schedule been thrown out of whack because of a client's needs?I try to live by the 80/20 rule: working from my home office 80% of the time and working onsite with clients 20% of the time. But, the past week has been the exact opposite.
Debt Elimination Scam
May people these days have a problem with mounting debt. The average person is well below the bad credit limit and is in desperate need to fix it.
8 Critical Steps to Establish a Customer Service Culture
"Every company's greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company,"--Erwin FrandDuring our recent weakened economy, many businesses have seen declining revenues and declining budgets. Declining budgets often lead to reduced staff levels and diminished services.
Learn to Anticipate Your Customers Needs
This morning I was having breakfast with my good friend Diane at one of my favorite breakfast nooks. I enjoy the atmosphere there although I've been less than pleased with the customer service so far.
Raising The Bar For Online Magazine Subscription Services And Customer Service
After years of flying below the radar in the magazine subscription service arena online, MagMall.com is gaining traction real fast.
The death of customer servie
The other day a reporter call to interview me on the "Death of Customer Service". My first reaction was to deny that charge and claim that customer service is very much alive and well.
Why Cant Microsoft Make Soft Packaging?
Why is it that Microsoft wants you to buy its product but does not want you to open the plastic case that is welded around the cardboard box? I believe that such packaging along with cockroaches will survive atomic disasters!Good luck finding any clue as to an easy way to open this fused bit of skin-tearing packaging. I split my scissors trying to pry open the ends.
Make An Action Plan To Improve Customer Service
Customer Service is a critical factor for keeping your clients coming back and ensuring they'll refer you to others. Growing your business will be a difficult task at best if you don't perform, meet and exceed your client's expectations, and provide service that creates customers for life.
Dealing with Difficult People
1. Don't get Hooked !!!When people behave towards you in a manner that makes youfeel angry, frustrated or annoyed - this is known as a Hook.
When the Customer Demands: Give a Discount or Lose the Order
Periodically every sales person encounters the customer who refuses to buy unless they receive a discount. Sometimes this is driven by the organization's culture or the buyer wanting to look good to their boss and sometimes it is simply the mindset of the individual buyer them self.
Clients?Do You Really Need Them?
Running a successful business takes a lot of energy and there are so many areas that as a business owner you need to pay attention too.It's not enough to spend heaps of time, money and resources into getting buyers for your goods and services and then leaving those clients/customers to their own devices.
What have you done for your existing customers lately? Probably not much, if you are like most businesses.I know that hunting new business is more of an adrenaline rush than working the business you already have, but it is not as crucial to your long-term success.
AusTrade Domain Is For Sale - $15,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.AusTrade.biz - 2012